12/08/2009

Sleeping in the temple

It may be a strange story when hearing some one stays in a temple. You may imagine to the one who has no house, or is a wandering man, or a poor man or whatever.

Carefully thinking, temple is a quite place where is simple and has no Maya.

It is lucky to me that I find the temple where is the suitable place for me to stay for a few days a week. I enjoy staying alone, reading, meditating and whatever. My simple life develops my spirituality and I have learnt to understand myself and the world better. I realise the peace of mind.

I suggest you finding a temple and sleeping there for some periods of time at least one a year. It is easy to find suitable temples in Thailand. First visiting a temple, just walk to meet an abbot and ask for staying for a couple of days or week. That is a chance to begin devolping your spirituality like me.

Good luck to you to learn yourself.


No comments: